This is the 500 Series version of the BAE 1073MP (a mic pre-amp version of the 1073 equaliser) having the same well-known characteristic Class A sound with its harmonically rich low end, slight resonant highs, and maintained focused mids.
Two selectable impedances makes the 1073MPL work well with a variety of microphones.
As a coloured and versatile mic-pre, the 1073MPL maintains its sonic signature across a wide bandwidth.
- All Class A, transformer-coupled design in a 500 series module.
- Original Marconi knobs.
- Input impedance selector switch between 1200 and 300 ohms.
- Line level capability for extra versatility as a line preamp.
- High impedance DI for guitar and synth.
- Same Carnhill St Ives transformers as the 1073 and 1084.
- Same modular design and hand-wiring BAE is known for.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0PSNgtXzuqw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
"I just got my 1073MP and I couldn't be happier. I've been using various BAE pres in other studios for years, but never had a pair in my own home studio. I absolutely love this unit being in my rack and now my vibe here at my studio was just elevated so much. Thanks for making some of the best gear out there!!!!"
Lukewarm Freeda Productions
10Hz to -3dB at 55kHz
Line Input Impedance
Common Mode Rejection Ratio
100dB min @ 60Hz
Maximum Output Level
+27.4 dBu @ 600Ω
0 to 71 dB