Network Remote Control for DSP Series Multi Effects Processors
Remote Controller for the H8000, H7600 and Orville
The EVE/NET box is a compact, full capability remote unit, which provides total control of the Orville and current H-Series Processors. It allows simultaneous control of up to eight program parameters utilizing innovative rotary encoders with integral LED circular bar displays which indicate current settings.
Introduced as a versatile and economical remote control system, the EVE/NET system is a local network which links from one to four or more EVE/NET remote control units with one to four or more Eventide Harmonizer brand effect processors.
The flexibility of the EVE/NET system makes it an ideal choice for multi-room recording, post production and broadcast facilities, as well as live sound venues.
EVE/NET is flexible, inexpensive, and best of all, there's no learning curve. If you know how to operate an Eventide Harmonizer effects processor, you'll instinctively know how to operate the EVE/NET remote.
Compatible with H8000 series, H7600, Orville
- 5 pin DIN Input, 5 pin DIN Output, Joystick connector DB15
EVE/NET RJ45 Connector
- Maximum Cable Length: 300-1200 feet, depending on settings and cable quality. CAT-5 cable recommended for lengths over 50 feet.
- Front height: 0.9 inches
- Rear height : 4.75 inches
- Width: 9.3 inches
- Panel Face depth: 7.4 inches
- Case is a sloping panel at an angle of 30 Degrees
- 2.8 lbs (1.27Kg) net
- 7 lbs (3.18Kg) shipping
- Either the connected Harmonizer, or a small external power supply (necessary if multiple Harmonizers are connected)